Industrial video endoscopes are increasinglyapplied in visual inspection. What are the advantages of industrial videoendoscopes, compared with traditional endoscopes?
1) Higher display resolution and better imagequality. With high-quality optic lens, videoscope has a great improvement indisplay resolution and image clarity, compared to traditional endoscopes.
2) More compatible with different inspectedtargets. According to field of view, viewing direction and distance, videoscopecan be customized with sideview, front view lens, far focus or near focusviewing distance, which can be adapted to different inspecting requirements.
3) 360° flexible articulating operation. Videoscopes are equipped with360° articulating probe. The bending angle is more than 150° in each direction.The bending angle of JEET videoscope can even reach to 190°. It is easy to passthrough the curved part of the inspected pipeline.
4) Joystick control articulation. The probe articulation is controlledby joystick. Users can easily operate it by only a finger.
5) The durability of the insert tube is greatly improved. Thetraditional stainless-steel tube has been replaced by tungsten-braided tube,which can greatly enhance the wear resistance of the videoscope tube anddecrease repair rate.
sign up for the latest catalogue, new design and promotion
- Floor 2, No.65 Gaoke Avenue, Nanyue Community, Baolong St., Longgang Dist., Shenzhen, China, 518116