- Industrial Videoscope Used In Automotive IndustryAutomotive videoscopes are used to check the internal components of automobiles. In automotive industry, for example, videoscopes are used during fixing or servicing of various automobiles in car repair shop.Dec 3,2021
- How To Choose A Reliable Videoscope ManufacturerNowadays，there are hundreds of videoscope manufacturers, it is vital for a buyer to choose a reliable supplier. There are many characteristics for a reliable manufacturer as the following.Nov 26,2021
- How To Distinguish A High Quality Videoscope From An Inferior VideoscopeShenzhen Jeet Technology Co., Ltd, known as JEET VIDEOSCOPE, is a high-tech enterprise, specialize in research and development, production,sales and inspection service of industrial videoscopes.Nov 20,2021
- Advantages Of An Industrial VideoscopeAdvantages of an industrial videoscopeNov 12,2021
Currently, an industrial videoscope is more and more used in visual testing（VT）, compare to a traditional videoscope, there are advantages as the following.
- Nondestructive Testing (NDT) - Visual Testing (VT)Generally speaking, Visual Testing (VT) is a kind of visual inspection via human eyes. Currently, an industry videoscope is widely used to provide a VT solution in many industrial fields like Automotive Manufacturing, Precision Casting, Automotive Maintenance, Police security Checking, Aviation and Aerospace Area, Special Inspection Institute,Pharmaceutical Machinery, Material Analysis,Explosion-proof Detection, Power and Energy, Industrial Equipment, Life Environment, Military IndustriesNov 5,2021
- How To Use A Videoscope？With the raising demands of industrial production and the rapid development of technology, industrial videoscope is more and more important in industrial production. An inspector is able to complete the inspection jobs more efficient and effective via correctly using a videoscope.Oct 29,2021
When an inspector uses a videoscope first time, he or she needs to finish a base operation training before inspection job. Take JEET T51X series videoscope as an example.
- What Is A UV VideoscopeCasting test is an essential method to find out flaws, and ensure the product quality. Today，there are many methods NDT for casting, the most commonly used is magnetic powder inspection, flurescent penetrant inspection, ultrasonic test, radiographic inspection,etc.Oct 21,2021
- An Industrial Videoscope Used In Oil Gas IndustryWhy an industrial videoscope acts as an important role in oil gas industry? As we know, the security issue of oil gas tube is vital for residents, therefore we have to pay more attention to it. As the rapid development of oil gas industry facilities, more and more inspection jobs need to be carried out, as the results of that, the demands of an industrial videoscope rising significant.Oct 15,2021
- Battery Working Hours Plays An Vital Role In An Industrial VideoscopeWhen we purchase an industrial videoscope, light source，HD video，and durability is vital to choose an industrial videoscope. However, if you want to purchase a handheld industrial videoscope, please do not ignore the battery life, as it is one of the most important elements.Sep 30,2021